Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged.
1. I always sleep with one very flat pillow (this is always my first random thing about me)
2. I hate small paper clips (this is always my 2nd random thing about me)
3. I might need to reconsider the meaning of the word random
4. I have been good about working out since we joined the gym
5. I am ADDICTED to podcasts (and listening to them while working on #4)
6. I am a big fan of proper grammar and spelling. Some exceptions (including IM/Sametime), but in general it needs to be right.
7. I love college football
8. My dream house is large with an open floorplan, a big deck, and either a hottub or a great spot for a hottub
9. I love sushi, but all cooked. No raw stuff for me!
10. I am an expert chopstick wielder
11. I drive a 2007 Honda Civic and really really miss my 2002 Toyota Highlander
12. I love weekends! especially 3-day ones!
13. I took 3 years of French in high school, a ton of Spanish before that, but can't speak either
14. I am a HUGE fan of to-do lists!!
15. If you couldn't already tell, I spend way too much time on Facebook
16. I'm planning to buy a Mac laptop next year!
12. I love weekends! especially 3-day ones!
13. I took 3 years of French in high school, a ton of Spanish before that, but can't speak either
14. I am a HUGE fan of to-do lists!!
15. If you couldn't already tell, I spend way too much time on Facebook
16. I'm planning to buy a Mac laptop next year!
If you're reading this, you're tagged! Hook me up in comments on Blogger or FB!!

2 comments:
I played!
I took four years of French, still only speak/understand just a handful of semi-useless things. LOL!
By the way, your letter is... G!
Post a Comment