Wednesday, December 17, 2008

G things I love

Playing this game from Dawn's blog...

The basic idea: leave a comment on this post requesting a letter (like i did on Dawn's), and I’ll assign you one. then you write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter. post it on your blog and when people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on. Sound like fun!?! 

1. Gym (ok "love" may be a strong word but after just a few weeks I'm darn close! especially that elliptical thing!!)
2. Greys Anatomy (still lovin' this show)
3. Great food (on #3 and I had to start w/the adjectives...)
4. Going shopping
5. Gmail and my iPhone
6. Goonies (ok, I don't love this one, but Eric does, and that counts, right??)
7. Gas prices these days!!
8. Garlic 
9. Giving gifts
10. Getting email

It's tougher than it sounds but don't let that deter you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'll take a letter.

~**Dawn**~ said...

It was a lot harder than I expected too! But then once I got going, I got on a roll. I still like Grey's too--except for that Izzie/Denny plt line they've been doing. That's just annoying me. Sorry I took so long to visit! I got so far behind on my Google Reader while getting ready for Christmas!