too many things to Twitter all at once, so i'm going to post them here:
...waiting patiently to get her rings back from cleaning, replating and repair at Jareds (picking them up tomorrow afternoon!)
...enjoyed Twilight the movie. Couldn't wait til the viewing with the girls on 4/5, but am defintely up for watching it again then!!!
...excited from some friends of ours!
...looking forward to dinner tonight
...thrilled that Jen scheduled another Spades night!
...thinking about trying to see how many days I could go w/out spending any money (don't laugh!!)
...gonna download some songs for Rockband
...still trying to figure out if I should Twitter and Facebook, or just do Facebook and read Twitter
...EXCITED about seeing Aggie the puppy, hopefully this coming Friday!
...excited about having a vacation day this coming Friday!!
...so thankful I've met the greatest group of girls to scrapbook and hang out with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I decided to continue with both Twitter & Facebook. There is a cool new app on FB called Selective Twitter. Instead of the old Twitter app that synced your status with every tweet, now you can tag your tweets with #fb if you have the app & those are the only ones that change your FB status. The rest stay on Twitter only!
Post a Comment