Not much is up in my world. We had a layoff at work this week (boooo!) and someone I really enjoyed working with in my dept was impacted, plus several folks I have worked with in the past few years (including my old boss Doug). It stinks, no two ways about it! I'm cautiously optimistic (VERY cautious) that in my role I am ok, but you never really know. I'm keeping my nose to the ground and doing what is asked to the best of my ability. That's all you can do, right!?
It's the weekend, and that is a really good thing. My old blog used to be named "I Live for Weekends" which is still so very true. Eric made me a yummy dinner (including fresh bread again!!!), and now we're just relaxing. Tomorrow I'm shopping with Kristen, and then we'll meet up with the boys for dinner. Sunday I'm scrapbooking over at Jen's house. Squeeze some cleaning and laundry in there, and that will sum up the weekend for me.
Happy weekend!!!!!

4 comments:
Want to trade lives with me for the weekend...yours are always ALOT more fun than mine.
Oh and cute new blog layout too...I SO need to do something like that - or a new banner or something - oh and a new name for my blog...I need to have a more positive name...ugh. :-)
Hi Mary! Love the new blog.. I've thought of coming back to blogger just for the cute designs out there, but.... Have a great weekend.
I think your new layout is adorable! It's very fun.
My weekend included a little Christmas shopping & dinner at Macaroni Grill Friday night; going to pick up a bridesmaid dress to hold until March when I need to have my appointment for alterations & shopping for a birthday gift; and today I am doing some grocery shopping, watching football & baking some chocolate chip cookies.
Post a Comment